History Today has published their last issue of History Review, a scholarly journal written for history teachers and students.
Here are some of the highlights of this issue:
- The paradoxical career of Lord Rosebery, one of Britain’s least understood Prime Ministers;
- A study of Napoleon as a hero and a human being;
- Power games and political intrigue in the mid-Tudor court;
- Why British Governments found Ireland so difficult a problem in the 19th and 20th centuries;
- Margaret Thatcher’s ascent to power;
- The history of equal gender rights in the United States;
-The art of writing a good history essay.
For more information, enter this link: http://www.historytoday.com/blog/2012/02/final-issue-history-review